Monday, December 27, 2010

Blooming with Health

I LOVE this sentiment by DRS Designs.  We do a lot of Get Well cards for our church and this sentiment is so easy to use because ALL of us have too many flower stamps (or Cuttlebug folders!)  It works with any of them.


This is actually a CASE of myself so I didn't think that I would waste your blog reading time with it.  But..I really wanted to show the sentiment because it is a very handy one to have.  And...I wanted to show what a small color change would do.  Here's the original in red - it's an entirely different mood!



  • Stamps: DRS Designs
  • Inks: Black
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Black, PaperTrey Aqua Mist
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Border Folder, misc ribbons, Stampin' Up rhinestones (colored with Copics)

No comments:

Post a Comment