Sunday, November 3, 2013

Special Birthday Wishes and Big Annoucements



I'm sending big birthday wishes to two design teammates of mine at Curtain Call!!

Happy Birthday to both Jessica Kephart and to Tracey McNeeley.  Be sure to check them out and send your own birthday wishes!






My other big event today is that I get to tell you that I will be part of the Fresh Squeezed Stamps for the next four months!!  I am thrilled to be showing you what they have to offer.  With my busy family schedule and college course schedule, I really do limit the design teams on which I participate.  I have very much admired Fresh Squeezed because they have a different look than any other stamp on the market. If you are a reader of my blog, you know that I am equal opportunity stamp user - I like a lot of companies.  But have you noticed that they start to look alike?  I understand that there are trends - and it certainly doesn't stop me from adding any of them to my collection.  However, Fresh Squeezed is "fresh"!



One of the birthday girls today, Tracey McNeeley, just ended her term with Fresh Squeezed Stamps and she turned me on to so many of their fun stamps.  Obviously I had to use Fresh Squeezed today.  I decided not to go very fancy, but rather to show you two of the first sets that I got.

Happiest of Bdays

As silly as it sounds, I got an entire set for that four-sided sparkle stamp (although if you check it out, it's got SO much more in it).  It's called On Trend 2013 and has a birthday word bubble, a fun Polaroid frame, a city skyline and so much more.  It's a great fundamental set for your collection.  The stripes on the side are from Background Check which also has a woodgrain strip, a checkered strip and more. The sentiment is from Everyday Expressions - I love the mix of fonts!

I'm scheduled to show you a little Fresh Squeezed every Friday.  This coming Friday is a special day because of a special holiday blog hop!!  Wait until you see the fun holiday sentiments that I get to work with - and I'm thinking my favorite four-sided sparkle is going to make another appearance!

  • Stamps: Fresh Squeezed Stamps On Trend 2013, Background Check, Everyday Expressions
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Barely Banana, Coast Cabana
  • Accessories: October Afternoon button, pearlescent crochet thread, Ranger Glossy Accents (on the stamped sequins!), Wink of Stella clear pen

No comments:

Post a Comment