Friday, November 22, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps: #HOLIDAY FUN

I am loving the trendy look of the holiday stamps from Fresh Squeezed Stamps Hello December.  Check it out - word bubbles and a hashtag!

Merry & Bright

I love how cheerful this card is.  Personally, I am not a cheerful holiday person, at least until the evening of December 24th.  In my opinion, everything up until then is money and stress and busy-ness - but it all gets better on December 24th!  I know people who actually love everything about December, but I don't think that I am the only one who is a pre-Christmas grinch!  These cheerful stamps could bring a smile to someone who needs it, don't you think???  Or maybe I just need to frame it and keep it above my own craft desk to keep me smiling!

I hope the next month stays Merry & Bright for you and that you have continue to have #HOLIDAYFUN!!

  • Stamps: Fresh Squeezed Hello December
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Webster's Pages It's Christmas (my fave Christmas collection of the year!), scrap of gray
  • Ink: My Favorite Things Jellybean Green, Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment