Thursday, November 7, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch: You're So Cool!

It's time for a new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!  It has some very fun angled panels.


I have recently been ruthlessly purging my stamps and stamp supplies, but I've been following the advice of Susan at Simplicity who says she puts things in a box for six months and if she hasn't needed them in those six months, it is time to get rid of them.  One of the things that I just stuck in a box was a tool that was popular some years ago, but I haven't seen much of lately - a paper crimper!!  I love how it turned out for my snow drifts.  So this tool - that I hadn't used in probably four or five years - went in the six-month box, but got pulled out less than a week later.  I think it's safe!

You're So Cool

The stamps are Critters in the Snow by Lawn Fawn.  I would have said that I was only recently converted to Lawn Fawn - but in the midst of my purge this last week, I found this set hiding in my older Christmas stamps!  I guess I knew about them earlier than I thought!

I hope you play along - I am excited to see what everybody else creates with those angled panels!
  • Stamps: Lawn Fawn Critters in the Snow
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Coast Cabana, Memento Black, Copics, Versamark (to apply heat/stick and glitter)
  • Accessories: Fiskars Paper Crimper, Stampin' UP Heat and Stick Powder, Martha Stewart Fine Crystal Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment