Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Release Week: Love You Penguin!

I have had some fun stamps sitting on my desk for weeks now - and I finally get to show you.  It's release week at Fresh Squeezed Stamps!



The set that is being previewed today is Arctic Friends.  It's a builder set.  You pick a body and then add eyes, nose/beak, feet, etc.  I chose to build a penguin but be sure to check out the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog to see all the cards done by design team members. There is a walrus and a bear in this set - and all of them are so very sweet!

Love You Penguin

And if just seeing the other cute animals isn't enough - there's a giveaway at the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog.  You can win this set - but you have to head over to the blog today to enter.

My sentiment comes from a different Fresh Squeezed set - it's You Said It, Sister and includes a good variety of basics. 

Be sure to come back tomorrow.  I have four cards to share using another new set! (I must have liked it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment