Thursday, November 14, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch! Greetings

This is my second post today.  Check out 
my earlier post for a special birthday greeting!

It's time for a new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!


I was thrilled to be an early recipient of two new sets at Sweet Stamp Shop - sets being released TODAY!!  They're sets that allow you to create monograms - plus a ton of other fun effects.  I did do this traditional monogram type card.  I made eight of these thinking they would be very good for quick notes during the holidays.

Monogram

There are a dozen or more stamps in this set to create different looks and types of sentiments.  The alphabet is Monogram Alpha and all of the fun add-ons are Monogram It.

While I was creating my monogram cards - a few other images kept "winking" at me.  I swear!!  They just wouldn't leave me alone.  So I decided to have some fun!!

Greetings 2

Each of the images is separate so you could use them in many different ways.  Here's a close-up - can't you just see him winking?!

Greetings close

I do hope you play along with this week's sketch!

And most definitely check out the new release festivities at Sweet Stamp Shop!!
  • Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop Monogram It, Monogram Alpha
  • Paper: misc striped cardstock on first card, black on second card
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Celery and Hero Arts Pale Tomato on first card, black on second card
  • Accessories: Spellbinders Oval and Papertrey Fillable Frames 10 on first card, Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles and Hobby Lobby ribbon on second card

No comments:

Post a Comment