Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Truly Simply Pink Thanksgiving!

Today is traditionally a day to be thankful...and as I sit here watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and enjoying the first day of a four day weekend (for which I am more than thankful) I feel the need to reflect on the things for which I am thankful...

Speaking of the four day weekend...I must force myself to acknowledge the fact that I need to be thankful for the job that I have that pays the bills. I say it that way because, of late there is much discontent at said job...I am very happy with the chance to provide the service that I do...I am an embryologist...as such, I make embryos for those that cannot...I am thankful that I am able to do that for those that need this service so badly. What I am not happy with is the recent and ever so many changes that have occurred, not the least of which is the location...That is all that I will say here...I am still very happy and proud that I am able to do the job...for 30 years now...well... 24 of those working on embryos:)...I see a little blue box in my future!
I am thankful for my little family that should have been bigger...and I am very thankful that I am still here to enjoy them...
I am thankful to have just celebrated another big birthday! Number 55!

Two of the ones I am thankful for...lol
Aren't they cute:)

Following that theme, I am thankful for my very pink world and all that that has entailed! I love all of you and I know that you all love me! I have had many amazing opportunities along the way, and met and made friends with some amazing people.
I do not want to draw this out so I will conclude with this...
Spend this day in Joy...and reflection!


Go Ravens!


As always




No comments:

Post a Comment