Thursday, November 21, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch: May Your Days Be Merry

This is my second post today.

It's time for a new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!  And you will plenty of time to play along as it is a two-weeker.  The link will stay open until December 5th.  So even in this busy season - Thanksgiving in the U.S. or just general Christmas/holiday preparation - you have time to play!


I'm ashamed to admit that I bought new stuff for this sketch (as if I don't do that regularly!!!)  I have been eyeing the Fill in the Blank series by Avery Elle.  Since the die matches that rectangle panel - I took it as a sure sign that it needed to be part of my collection.  I started with the holiday series, but the non-holiday series is just as fun - and they all work together. 

Merry Days

(There's a great "& Bright" stamp to go underneath but I was trying to stay true to the sketch!)

  • Stamps: Avery Elle Holiday Fill in the Blank
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Gumball Green and red glitter paper
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Gumball Green
  • Accessories: Avery Elle Holiday Fill in the Blank Elle-ments, Papertrey Ink Holly Jolly die, Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder, Neat & Tangled clear sequins, misc red gems

No comments:

Post a Comment