Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Believe!

I made this card for two different challenges and then realized that I didn't qualify for either one!! Bummer!  But I do want to thank Dynamic Duos and Merry Monday for leading me to the red and aqua idea, even though I didn't get the right blue for Dynamic Duos and I didn't get the circles required by Merry Monday!

Believe

The snowflakes actually are aqua - I just couldn't get the glare off of the main photo.  Here's a different view.

Believe close

That cute reindeer was another spontaneous punch purchase - after I swore not to bring any more bulky punches into my tiny crafting space.  Then to add insult to injury - I paid full price for it but my Archiver's coupons were waiting in my mailbox when I got home!  Luckily, he's very cute or I'm not sure I could forgive him!!
  • Stamps: Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler
  • Paper: Bo Bunny Elf Magic, Neenah Desert Storm (reindeer)
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana
  • Accessories: Lawn Fawn Snowflake Sequins, Darice Bells, Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangles

No comments:

Post a Comment