Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Dynamic Duos and Merry Monday: An Aqua and Red Christmas

This is my second post today!

I posted a card earlier today that I had made for Merry Monday and for Dynamic Duos, but after I finished the card, I realized it didn't qualify for either challenge - wrong color for one, no circles for the other.  I spent the afternoon at a friend's house, playing with her extensive collection of Stampin' Up stuff and, since it was still bothering me, I did another card!   I also added in the clean & simple sketch challenge.

Season's Greetings

Now I feel so much better!
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Mixed Medley (snowflake), More Merry Messages (sentiment)
  • Paper: White
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red, Bermuda Bay
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Scallop Circle Punch, ribbon in Bermuda Bay and Real Red, rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment