Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Paper Players: A Mosaic Birthday

I had a great afternoon yesterday, crafting with friends and being able to use Stampin' Up supplies that I don't own!! I have a friend with a massive Stampin' Up collection who opens her home to all of us three or four times a month. I don't typically get a lot of cards made - too much conversation and laughter! I had a few minutes left and decided to stamp and punch using the new set Mosaic Madness. When I got home, I put them together in a CAS card with bling to play along with The Paper Players.

Mosaic Birthday

I did blow it at the end.  I had already glued down the mosaic pieces and when I went to add a sentiment from my collection, I thought I remembered that the blue I had used yesterday was Pacific - so the sentiment is in Pacific - but it looks like the mosaic was Marina.  Ooops!


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Mosaic Madness, Happy Birthday single
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist(?) and Pacific Point!!
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Mosaic Punch, gems and embossing folder; pearlized crochet thread


No comments:

Post a Comment