Monday, June 24, 2013

The Alley Way Stamps: Enjoy the Ride!!

I was crafting yesterday on a sweltering summer day and decided that I was going to do a beach scene so that I could imagine myself in the cool water!!

Enjoy the Ride

As much as I would love to claim credit for that beach - I totally CASed it from Karen.  I simplified it somewhat - look closely at hers and how the layers all fit together - it's amazing!  I added a little sunburst embossing - and I'm feeling cooler already!!

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Tropical Hideaway, all about YOU (sentiment)
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Classic Kraft, Neenah Desert Storm, Stampin Up Daffodil and Baja, American Crafts Soho Garden 6x6
  • Ink: Memento Black
  • Accessories: My Favorite Things Snow Drifts and Wavy Edge dies, Papertrey Ink impression plate (I think it's been discontinued?), Ellen Hutson Daffodil and Water Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment