Thursday, June 6, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch: Watercolor Thanks

I am stretching today.  I don't even need to exercise today - nope - no yoga for me.  Because I have stretched myself about as far as possible with my card for CAS(E) this Sketch!  Look at this nice, new sketch...


Honestly, if I had a feather - my card would have had a feather on it.  But I don't have a feather - so I had to think outside the box.  I went through my dies.  I started down the path of a die cut tree or maybe a branch.  I was staring into space when I saw my box of stamps-that-will-not-be-put-away-until-they-see-ink and right on top was this set that I've looked at the last few months wondering what I was thinking when I bought it.  Don't get me wrong - I love, love, LOVE what I have seen done with it - but I don't think it's me because it's not regular and straight and "comfortable".

So...I used it...and here's my big stretch...

Merci

After my big build-up, how many of you are looking at it wondering what the big deal is?  After the fact, I guess I don't really know why it intimidated me so much, but if you saw my garbage basket full of failed attempts you would know how difficult this simple card was for me!

Hope you play along!! 

  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Watercolor Wonder, Think Big Favorites #3
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Terracotta Tile, Smokey Shadow
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Terracotta Tile, Plum Pudding, Summer Sunrise, Fine Linen, Smokey Shadow
  • Accessories: misc gems colored with Copics

No comments:

Post a Comment