Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Peace, Love and Flip Flops!

It's a busy day today - lots of fun stuff!  An afternoon stamping with friends, an evening at dinner and then my friend's choir concert and it's finals week in my current class.  So I had a half an hour this morning to play - and it's a very rare card that I can finish in half an hour.  But I had a plan to use flip flops for a niece's birthday.  (Sadly, this plan changed when I realized the stamp set didn't have a birthday sentiment - but it was still a plan.)  First, I saw the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches - perfect space for some flip-flops.  Then I saw the colors at color throwdown - perfect colors for my favorite sentiment in the set!

Peace Love Flip Flops

So I'm all done - and then I noticed my mistake - anybody see it?  This die set comes with a number of toppers for the flip flops.  I didn't use the actual flip flop topper because it would have been hidden by the bow that I wanted to use.  So I don't think these are technically flip-flops, are they??  Flip-flops have the little strappy thing for the big toe - can they also be little slip-ons like these?  It's just like me to obsess over stupid things like this!!


  • Stamps: L'il Inkers Flip Flop Sentiments
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Little Yellow Bicycle Just Because 6x6
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Night of Navy
  • Accessories: L'il Inkers Flip Flop Dies, Divine Twine Maraschino, misc sequins

1 comment:

  1. Merely a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding style.
    flip flops bulk

    ReplyDelete