Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Freshly Made and Color Throwdown: Congratulations

Two challenges popped up this morning that I thought would be perfect for one of my unused sets that I have been eyeing lately.  The set is this year's Papertrey Ink anniversary set - Birds & Blooms.  I got it right away because I had the points - but I've been feeling like it would be a total pain to line it all up - so I have ignored it.  As it turns out, PTI did a great job as each layer has a little tab that lines up and makes it quite easy.

Congratulations


Because I wasn't sure that I was going to like the set, I didn't get the coordinating dies that came out the next month.  Because I do like dimension, I added some white Glitter Domes from Mark Richards.  But I think the dies are going onto my wishlist so that I can pop up the little flowers (and don't have to handcut the bird!)

The sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches and I knew that the large square would perfectly hold the wreath.
The colors come from color throwdown along with a bridal bouquet image.  I think my card could be used as a wedding card or even a new pregnancy or baby card.


  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Birds & Blooms, Simple Little Things (sentiment)
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
  • Accessories: Crafts-Too Embossing Folder, Papertrey Ink Double Ended Banner die, Mark Richards Crystal Dome sickers, Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry Taffeta


No comments:

Post a Comment