Sunday, June 16, 2013

CASology: Yellow and a Floral Hi

I've been wanting to play along with CASology all week with the cue card of "yellow".  I had actually planned on a bright sunshine card, but I got a different idea in my head when I got some new dies.

A Floral Hi

I love the Happy Hellos die from My Favorite Things - six different die cut hellos - from plain and simple fonts to fun scripts.  The flowers are the Flower and Leaf Trio which was the perfect size for tucking behind the sentiment.  Just one problem - the three flowers come as one big piece of metal so you can't easily create a negative die cut like this.  I scrounged in my husband's tool box and came up with a tool that worked beautifully - a Wiss MetalMaster (I had to find a link for you just in case you ever need to cut dies apart!)  On the other hand, if I had thought for just a minute - I have a dozen other flower dies that came separately - I really didn't need to cut this one apart!


  • Stamps: none
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Lemon Tart
  • Ink: none
  • Accessories: My Favorite Things dies: Happy Hellos and Flower/Leaf Trio, Stampin' Up striped embossing folder, Queen & Co. Twinkle Goosebumps




No comments:

Post a Comment