Saturday, June 8, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches to the Rescue

We were up very early this morning getting my youngest and my husband ready for an all-day lacrosse tournament.  At 6 a.m., my hubby asked whether I had made the two bar mitzvah cards that he needed.  Excuse me? I think I would have remembered him asking that as I have no stamps for it and no idea what to do!  I quickly searched on bar mitzvah, realized that the cards really could be any style, downloaded a free image - and then, most importantly, found a sketch challenge that made my job easier.  Freshly Made Sketches to the rescue!!

Bar Mitzvah


I thought the sketch was perfect.  Since I kept everything black and white, the card reflects the seriousness of the event, yet the cute little flags give it some fun - particularly since these are 13-year old boys.


  • Stamps: none - it's a free digi that I just randomly found online
  • Paper: Black, white, Bazzill Basics Patterned Paper Licorice
  • Ink: none
  • Accessories: Papertrey Sending You die and Linen Impression Plate, Divine Twine Black Licorice

No comments:

Post a Comment