Monday, June 17, 2013

Addicted to CAS: Teenagers

The current challenge at Addicted to CAS is "teenagers".  I have two teenage boys so it's a perfect challenge.  Of course, my boys require minimal color, basic stamps and absolutely no bling - so not typically cards that I display on this blog.  I did sneak some sequins in on this one anyway!

I have to explain this card.  My husband and 13-year old son were in Utah from last Wednesday through Sunday (we're from Colorado) at a lacrosse tournament.  Actually, it wasn't technically a tournament, but since they played teams from Arizona, Texas, Idaho, Nevada and even Colorado - and won every game - I think they can claim to be "best in the west".  I had just gotten this stamp set and was thrilled when I saw this stamp (although I am disappointed that the sentiment doesn't fit in the banner - you'd think they would design it a little better).

Best in the West

This design came from their uniforms...

114 ed


He only came home with minor damage.

001 ed

But it wasn't even lacrosse-related!  He and his teammates were horsing around in a swimming pool.  A dozen 13-year olds, horsing around in a pool...hmmmm....what could go wrong?  In Erik's case, it was a knee to the eyeball!!

  • Stamps: Hero Arts/Studio Calico Miss You So Much
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Poppy and Smokey Shadow
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Smokey Shadow
  • Accessories: Darice embossing folder, sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment