Monday, June 17, 2013

Looking for love...on Bloglovin!

I could not post without a photo,LOL!!!  I was able to get one of my catch up blocks completed!!! Woot Woot!




I had been aware of the demise Google Reader but I was not super quick to act on other alternatives.  It seemed there were many choices and I wanted to see what was out there and wanted to see if I even liked any of them.


I found one I do like Bloglovin!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

It it easy to manage, easy to read ( that is A MUST HAVE for me) and I kinda am smitten with the name.


Jennifer over at Ellison Lane Quilts has a super quick and easy post on how you can Claim your Blog and learn to love again at Bloglovin :o)  Thank you Jennifer!!!!


Hope this helps out!  I would hate for anyone to miss even one their favorite posts from the blogs that they follow!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment