Friday, June 28, 2013

The Alley Way Stamps: You Are My Everything

Very sadly, this is my last post as part of the design team for The Alley Way Stamps.  I LOVE their stamps and the hardest thing about not being part of the team is that I've seen the new stamps for the next three months and they are fabulous.  (Or maybe that's a good thing because I can manage my budget around buying new stamps.)  Sneak peeks for July started yesterday on their blog.

For today, I am re-inspiring you for the current BE Inspired challenge.  I love the fresh colors and the "sweet" photo for this challenge.


To keep my card sweet and simple, I pulled out Lighter Than Air.  I used coral and turquoise with just a hint of "sugar" on the heart!

You Are My Everything

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Lighter Than Air
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Berry Sorbet
  • Ink: Memento black, Copics
  • Accessories: L'il Inkers stitched squares, Divine Twine Black Licorice, Fruit Punch Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment