Thursday, June 27, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch: Miss You Like Crazy

It's time for another great sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch!  This one has lots of wonderful space for you to use your imagination and creativity!


I did switch up the sentiment on my card.  I had a sentiment that I wanted to use in the bigger panel, so I added a little bit of bling where the sentiment was supposed to go!  Remember, these sketches are a starting point - you are welcome to change them up!

Miss You Like Crazy

I look forward to seeing everything that you do with this sketch!

  • Stamps: Verve Hope Blooms
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Night of Navy
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Marina Mist
  • Accessories: MME Washi, Maya Road Kraft Layerable Flowers (I used a circle die to make various sizes), L'il Inkers stitched rectangles, May Arts twine, Martha Stewart Bright Large Gemstone Stickers, misc smaller gems


No comments:

Post a Comment