Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Papertrey Blog Hop: A Touch of Gold

This month's blog hop at Papertrey Ink is to use a touch of gold.  Sometimes I pull gold out at Christmas, but other than that, I don't use it much.  So I also relied on their inspiration photos with the aquas and teals.

Hello from the Heart


I do wish that I would have popped the hello as it gets a little lost.  I didn't have any adhesive that was small enough so I started cutting little pieces off of foam squares, but quickly decided I didn't have the patience for that!  The brad was heated, then I used a tweezer to dip it in embossing powder, then heated it again so that it is the same gold as the rest of the embossing.

  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words mini: Hello
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist, Best Creations glitter paper
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Versamark
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Hello die, Zing Gold Embossing Powder, misc heart brad


No comments:

Post a Comment