Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Beauty by the Sea

I am thrilled to be the June Guest Designer for Sweet 'n Sassy stamps.  My cards will be on their blog on Tuesdays throughout June.

I love Sweet 'n Sassy.  They have the perfect variety of stamps for any cardmaker and particularly for the church card ministry that I work with.  They have clear stamps and digital stamps.  They have wonderful Christian stamps and really cute stamps - particularly Cocoa Mouse!  I have done a number of cards using their stamps (check out "By: Sweet 'n Sassy" in the Labels section down the left side) and I got a new order in the mail today so you will be seeing even more!

Here's my first card as guest designer:


For all the details and instructions, you will have to check out the Sweet 'n Sassy blog for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment