Sunday, June 26, 2011

colourQ Patriotic Glitter Dots

As much as I love the colourQ Color Challenges, I wasn't going to play along this week as the color scheme was very patriotic and summery and I had done all of my patriotic cards for our church card ministry. 


But then I was wandering the aisles of Michaels yesterday and they had their own line of glitter dots (on sale!) - and one of the packages had the PERFECT colors for this challenge!



The Paper Players challenge that came out today was a sketch - and with the three stripes it was the perfect backdrop to this patriotic card.


  • Stamps: Studio G small clear set (in the $1 bin at Michaels but at least a year ago)
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Brilliant Blue, copics
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Brilliant Blue, Tempting Turquoise, Poppy Parade, Bashful Blue
  • Accessories: Star punch, Michaels brand Glitter Shapes, Nestabilities ovals
This is my second post for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment