Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Favorite Color Combo

I had decided last night that I was NOT going to play along with the Splitcoast Color Challenge.  I already had a post up (this is my second today!) and I absolutely HAD to get my craft corner cleaned up.  The piles are starting to get high and everytime the cat jumps on the table, they all start to collapse.  So...this morning was dedicated to cleaning.

But, I made the mistake of looking at the challenge - and it's one of my favorite combos ever!!  Suede and Crumb together are perfect and the pop of Melon is just stunning.  I guess I will clean later!!


I looked through recent sketch challenges and found this one by clean&simple that I thought would give me the best pop on the Mambo!


This is the first time that I had used the sentiment.  It's a fairly new set at All That Scraps called Great Greetings by AmyR Stamps.  She has some GREAT sentiments.  This one is particularly nice because it has the large sentiment, plus the smaller tag line and they are separate so you can use different colors.  (Of course, you will have to find your stamp-a-ma-jig to make them line up!) 

I think I can hear some of you thinking, "I'm not getting that set, I can't use my stamp-a-ma-jig."  Not true!!  Here is Stamp-a-Ma-Jig 101.  Left click on it to make it big, then right click to either save it or print it.



  • Stamps: AmyR Stamps Great Greatings (at All That Scraps)
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Soft Suede CS and dsp, Melon Mambo CS and dsp, Crumb Cake CS
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug border embossing folder, Stampin' Up Birds and Blooms Sizzlits (flower) and Butterfly Embosslit, linen thread, misc button

No comments:

Post a Comment