Thursday, June 23, 2011

Back to D2D!

A number of months ago, I was managing to play along with the weekly challenge from Designed2Delight.  If you use the digi image from the week and post your card to their blog, you get the next week's image free.  It's a great way to build up your digi stash - free!!  Plus, they have many other cute digis.  (I went to buy this week's image so I could play and ended up buying five others!)

Unfortunately, a number of months ago, my church card ministry needs came first - I needed to making sympathy cards and Designed2Delight was putting out darling spring images.  I couldn't make them work together.  So I got out of the weekly D2D habit.

Then I saw this week's image and had to play along (but the deal ends tonight so you probably won't have time to play along this week!)


I used colors from The Color Dare (Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz and Real Red) and the sketch from Sketch Frenzy Friday (although I switched the sentiment and the brads/gems).

  • Stamps: Designed2Delight Fresh Cut
  • Ink: copics
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black
  • Accessories: Sizzix embossing folder, Stampin' Up Crystal Accents, misc ribbon and gems, Martha Stewart glitter glue on flower centers

No comments:

Post a Comment