Sunday, June 5, 2011

his best friend..

A while ago I asked my eldest who his best friend was. He replied "daddy"...well that just melted my heart......
I haved dived straight into my goodies I got from Coredinations OMG their cardstock is just divine,  If your LSS doesn't carry  it be sure to give them a gentle nudge at it is just fabulous.
 I have used some black magic as my background card, when you sand it the delish red shows through in a grungy way and Core impressions Jenni Bowlin months of years card pre cut to 6x4...how cool!
Do you also spy that chipboard doily frame and wings, they are of course from Scrapware and if you are headed to the Scrapbook and Papercraft show at Brisbane this weekend you might just happen to see this layout on display, be sure to drop by the Scrapware stand as I will be working there...Oh and before I go I have used more delish vintage map paper banner and pins from my very fav etsy store the greatest view.
Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment