Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Reading...What a Pleasure...

I don't know about you but I love to read...I have several reading challenges going and I tend to get the next book out, from my favorite authors as they come...much to my DH's chagrin...I do most of my reading these days on my trusty Kindle...Love this thing! As I finish a book, it even gives me the option to send a notice to that effect to Twitter and Facebook! Which, of course, I do!


Just recently, I have been reading a couple of collections of short stories written by some of my favorite authors that have gotten together to promote newer authors within the realm of their genre...Thrillers...Steve Berry, James Rollins, and Gayle Lynds, just to name a few...sprinkled throughout are lesser known and newer authors...A great read! The first one is called Thrillers...There are three!
I also love a great beach book...and yes, I do take my trusty kindle to the beach...there are special covers for that! 


You see, it is all enclosed in a splash and sand proof cover that I can read through and work the buttons too! Handy...






Here is my everyday cover...

So, what are you reading this summer?? And what do you read it on?


No comments:

Post a Comment