Sunday, June 12, 2011

We have arrived!! Vacation!! Bring it on!!


This is the entrance to the condo building...sigh...
Lovely isn't it?

Really??
This sign is outside near the pond...
Um... apparently some parents let kids feed the alligators???
I am picturing...Hey kids, here's some bread go feed the little alligators...
sheesh...SMH...
 On the screened in porch with my morning coffee, the breezes and the little alligators and turtles, sunning by the pond...
Them, not me...


Oh look! There's a foursome out there...My first one! Hee, hee...
Such fun...
The condo is lovely! My daughter will love the mini suite when she arrives today...
That's it for now...I must go make myself beach/pool worthy...before the hubby returns...you know...(the legs)
shudder...
Until next time...

Linking up today...




No comments:

Post a Comment