Sunday, July 7, 2013

Stacey's Stamping Stage and Seize the Birthday: It's Your Day!

I put a badge on my sidebar awhile back about the birthday party at Stacey's Stamping Stage and then I never got my own card done to promote it.  There's just a few days left, but if you haven't checked it out - Stacey has a large number of great prizes as part of this party!!  All it takes is making a birthday card and linking it up!

As I was staring at my craft desk feeling a little uninspired - I also thought I'd add a challenge into the mix to give me a start and decided to use the sketch at Seize the Birthday.

It's Your Day
For my regular readers - yes, I used the same stamp set yesterday and yes, I found the cupcake top that the cat stole!!  Isn't it a fun set?  Can you see why I didn't want to lose that stamp?


  • Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Cupcake Party, Papertrey Ink Tag-Its 10 (sentiment)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay, MME Hip-Hooray (it was buried really deep in my stash so could be very old!)
  • Ink: a large variety!
  • Accessories: Li'l Inkers Stitched Circle Mats, Papertrey Ink Tiny Tags die, misc twine, misc enamel dots, Ranger Glossy Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment