Thursday, July 25, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch! Ah-mazing

It's new sketch time at CAS(E) this Sketch!  I have to admit that I found this one to be a little tricky.


I fumbled through a number of ideas and then the light bulb came on!!


Ah-mazing

Before reading any further, can you figure out what I was going for here??

It's a water fountain!!  Inspired by the water show that happens every time the Colorado Rockies score a home run!

Denver - LoDo: Coors Field - Home Run
FLICKR: Wally Gobetz

Just because I found it tricky doesn't mean that you will.  And don't forget - you can flip it too!!  Hope you play along!

  • Stamps: Impression Obsession Striped Banner, CAS-ual Fridays Exclamations
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay, Papertrey Ink Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist
  • Accessories: Ellen Hutson Iridiscent Water Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment