Thursday, July 4, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays: Yay!

I am just thrilled today to be a guest designer for CAS-ual Fridays!!  It's a challenge I play in very regularly and even if I don't find time to play along, I always admire and learn from the design team's cards!

The new challenge is to use some sort of material in a CAS creation: canvas, felt, fabric, etc.


I have a decent collection of felt and a piece of burlap just recently jumped in my cart - so I layered a felt flower and added a burlap tag for a country feel!

yay

I didn't select the sentiment until I was done - but I thought a relaxed little "yay!" worked well with the overall look!!


  • Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays Exclamations
  • Paper: MME On the Bright Side 6x6
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Night of Navy
  • Accessories: Felt from a sample pack from Giant Dwarf on Etsy, Papertrey Ink flower dies, L'il Inkers stitched rectangles, May Arts twine, Teresa Collins He Said/She Said Enamel Dots, Crate Paper Random Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment