Saturday, July 13, 2013

Catered Crop: Button Up!

The current challenge at Catered Crop is to button up!  I pulled out an older stamp set that I had never used - one of those sets that leaves room for buttons as part of the design.

(The amazing Darnell has started an entire movement called NBUS - which is to use your "Never Before Used Schtuff".  I am very guilty of getting new stuff and looking at my old stuff as..well...old and out-of-date even if it is still totally cute!  So here it is, Darnell, a NBUS project!!!)

Everyday Button Bits

As usual, there is an amazing Pinterest board for your viewing pleasures over at Catered Crop.  I hope you pull out your buttons and play along!

I've not been getting a lot of cards done this week :(  I had a two week break from college courses, but they have started up again.  I find the first few weeks and the last week to be the hardest parts of each term.  The first week or so is spent figuring out how much time each class is going to take and how best to manage the workload.  This term is going to be a lot of intense reading and, sadly, subjects that I don't love - staying awake is going to be my biggest problem!!  (It seems like a good excuse to spend even more time crafting, doesn't it??!)

  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Everyday Button Bits, Tiny Tags
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Simply Chartreuse
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink buttons in Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Aqua Mist and Melon Berry, Papertrey Ink Tiny Tags die and Woodgrain Impression Plate, L'il Inkers stitched squares

No comments:

Post a Comment