Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Banana Fudge Bomb Pops {#SummerOfThePopsicle guest post @ girlichef}



This week I'm holding the (popsicle) stick over at my friend Heather's blog, girlichef.  I'm so glad Heather asked me to be a part of her Summer of the Popsicle event because I've been meaning to make these creamy dreamy Banana Fudge Bomb Pops for a super loooooong time!  These pops are a delicious reminder of my favorite childhood treat from the ice cream man.  They really hit the spot!



You can find the recipe for these yummy treats here at girlichef


If you are a fan of tasty frozen treats on a stick, Heather has them featured every Wednesday throughout the summer! You can link up your own ice pops, popsicles and paletas there too. (You can also find this fun event on Twitter at #SummerOfThePopsicle
  
Check it out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment