Friday, July 19, 2013

Rockwell Designs: Grayed Jade Season's Greetings

Just two days ago, I started playing along with the color challenges at Rockwell Designs.  The idea is to use a Pantone Fashion Color each week.  Currently, the color is Tender Shoots and my card is here, but there is no time limit so I wanted to go back and pick up the first color - Grayed Jade.  (All the colors are here.)  The prize is a free blog header!!

Seasons Greetings

I did realize a mistake after I got the card made and photographed.  We are playing with the spring Pantone colors and I made a Christmas card.  Ooop!  (ETA: Making a spring card isn't a RULE of the challenge!!  It just seemed strange when I thought about it that I made a Christmas card!)

My excuse is that I hadn't played along in the month long challenge at Merry Monday (Anything Goes) so Christmas cards were on my mind!!

There are some more great colors coming up - be sure to check it out!
  • Stamps: Hero Arts Winter Moon, Many Branches, Papertrey Ink Faux Ribbon (sentiment)
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Sage Shadow, Papertrey Ink Ocean Tides
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Ocean Tides button, pearlescent crochet thread, Ellen Hutson Iridiscent Water Sequins, Lil' inkers Stitched Rectanges

No comments:

Post a Comment