Thursday, July 4, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch! You Make Me Happy

The new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch has a wonderful splatter and with all the grunge sets out there, I am really looking forward to seeing what everybody comes up with!


Guess what?  I don't have a good grunge set so I didn't splatter. The grungy splotches turned into butterflies!

Makes Me Happy

I've been watching and learning from another one of the CAS(E) this Sketch designers, Donna Mikasa.  She does amazing things with bold colors on kraft backgrounds!!  I started out with my butterflies on my usual white background - but then I thought of Donna's cards and realized the butterflies would totally pop on kraft.  

  • Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Shoot for the Stars
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo
  • Ink: black
  • Accessories: My Favorite Things Vertical Greetings die, Memory Box Dancing Butterflies, L'il Inkers stitched rectangles, Papertrey Ink Raspberry Fizz button, Trendy Twine Lemon Tart

No comments:

Post a Comment