Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Fab Friday and Rockwell's Colors: Hang In There

On Sunday, I did the nectarine card for Jackie's challenge at Rockwell Designs to use the 2013 Pantone Spring Fashion Colors.  I got there to load it up and she had moved on to Lemon Zest.  But that is OK, because each of the colors goes until September 22 - you can go back and play with any of the colors.

I also had my eye on the sketch at Fab Friday and I thought it would work well with a Lemon Zest sun.  Plus, I hadn't cleaned my desk from yesterday's use of the charming critters from Mama Elephant's Up and Away and they just were not ready to be put away!!

Hang in There



I'm just happy I got to craft for a couple of days in a row.  My summer break from college courses was only two weeks so I have been back to a full-time schedule.  It's not so much that I don't have the time to craft, after all, many of you do it with full-time jobs and young children.  I just don't always have the brain power to craft.  I haven't had to read textbooks, do problems, study and write papers for a very, very long time.  I'm hoping my brain wakes up soon as the plan is to go back into the work world next summer after I graduate and I'm going to need the gears to be moving a little faster at that point.  I'm not consistently making it around to everybody's blogs to comment but please know that I am loving seeing what you do.  Even when I don't have the brain power to create a card, I can alwayts relax by looking at all of your beautiful creations!
  • Stamps: Mama Elephant Up and Away
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Summer Sun, Echo Park Dots and Stripes Candy Shoppe 6x6
  • Ink: Memento black and Copics
  • Accessories: Spellbinders dies, Avery Elle Lemonade sequins, dot of Liquid Pearls on his tail

No comments:

Post a Comment