Monday, April 22, 2013

Sometimes in the Winds...

Only six more days and I am done with my Marketing class that is taking up so much of my time!  Yeah!!

I've also been taking an accounting class which has a fairly fun final project.  Yes, I do think playing with numbers is fun, but in this case I also have to describe a simple "manufacturing process" (the prof's example was making chocolate chip cookies to sell at a bake sale) and then follow the accounting through the process.  (FYI: what I've discovered so far in this class is that the "manufacturing process" may be simple, but accountants have managed to make the numbers part really, really complicated!)  Well...I don't bake...but I do make cards!!  So I get to describe my favorite hobby - this will be easy!!  But I am also a little nervous about gathering together the "costs" of the hobby!!

Today is my day to post over at The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS).  It's my last official April post before the countdown begins for new May stamps (countdown starts Saturday at the TAWS blog; I don't post until Monday, then a full blog hop on Tuesday).  I have really liked playing with the sentiments in Life is Short.  This one is my favorite (although I do wish that the wind would settle down a bit at my house.)

Sometimes in the Wind
  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Life Is Short
  • Paper: American Crafts Soho Garden 6x6 pad
  • Ink: black
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Raspberry Fizz button, Divine Twine Black Licorice, Darice Butterfly on Flower embossing folder, sequins are from a mixed bag from the Etsy shop Endless Inkabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment