Thursday, April 11, 2013

Party Hats; All in a Row

There is a new set at The Alley Way Stamps called Wish Big that includes big and bold birthday images - absolutely perfect for paper piecing.  I had this strange piece of paper in a 6x6 pad that I had no idea how to use - so I started stamping party hats!


Paper for Hats
Then I lined them all up in a row and added some Stickles on top for a festive card!!
Party Hats in a Row


I am playing along with this week's sketch at unscripted sketches.  I love chevrons but I thought this row of hats gave the same zigzag appearance!!



Thank you SO much to all of you who have replied to my Michaels survey.  I have SO much great information.  By the time I am done with my marketing plan for my class, Michaels will want to hire me.  Of course, they will need unlimited financing to make all of the changes that I am going to suggest that they make - but that's their problem!!  I will be working on my report over the next two weeks - so if you have anything you want to add about Michaels (see yesterday's survey), I would love to hear from you!

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Wish Big
  • Paper: American Crafts My Girl 6x6 pad
  • Ink: black
  • Accessories: Stickles in Yellow, Cotton Candy, Baby Blue and Fruit Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment