Friday, April 19, 2013

Happy (almost) Caturday!!

It's my day to provide you with some re-inspiration for the current BE Inspired challenge at The Alley Way Stamps.  I was sitting at my craft desk - staring at this inspiration photo...


At the same time, I'm looking out the window at a very cold, snowy and windy day.  My cats love me the most on cold days (because I'm warm!!) and one cat decided to "help" me with my crafting.  She hugged my knee and cuddled in close.



At that point the lightbulb came one!  The Alley Way Stamps has a darling set of cats called Sittin' Pretty.  I could make orange cat faces!!


Happy Caturday

Happy (almost) Cat-urday!!

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Sittin' Pretty
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Memento black and Copics
  • Accessories: Divine Twine Black Licorice

No comments:

Post a Comment