Thursday, April 4, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch! Get Well

This is my second post today.  
"Something wonderful"is just a post away.

First...I just have to say that I have a problem with the sentiment "get well".  It just seems so demanding..."get well - now!"  As if the recipient has a choice??!!   So I was cringing the entire time I was finishing this card, but I painted myself in a corner with that tag.  I needed a get well card but I didn't have teeny-tiny, less demanding sentiment.

OK...now that I got that off of my shoulders...it's time for a new sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!


So many options!!  If you check out the design team, you will find that some used the tag - but you'll also see butterflies, vases and a few streaks and blobs of paint.  It really is quite amazing to see how a group of people use a sketch.  That's why I also love when you play along because I get to see them all!!

Here's my card.  The tag became a fence, but I did also add a little tag on my fence!

Get Well

Hope to see you play along!


iPad Users: The iPad/iPod tab at the top of my page has been updated.  Mostly just removing a lot fo clutter so it's much easier to use now!

  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Little Bitty Bird and Little Bitty Bird Additions, Tiny Tags II
  • Paper: Papertrey Simply Chartreuse, Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet, Simon Says Stamp Woodgrain Cardstock
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Simply Chartreuse, Smokey Shadow
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink dies: Little Bitty Bird and Little Bitty Bird Additions, Tiny Tags, misc leaf punch, Doodlebug Designs twine, white embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment