Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Photobooth fun

Two weeks ago I had the honour and pleasure and teaching at the best retreat in Australia called Escape 2 Create. During the 4 day event I had the chance to get to know better the fabulous  and talented Ebony van der Starre  and Sharmaine Kruijver who were the other teachers. Alongside my very good friend Gail we had a lot of laughs. One of the highlights was a photo booth that was set up during the weekend and the four of us joined in the fun. We laughed and laughed and laughed! What a hoot!! During the retreat we had a challenge amongst the 4 of us to scrap the photo in our own style and today we are all sharing our creations.


Couldn't go past this flair button from Greatest View!


You will notice that the 4 of us all have very distinctively differing styles...I would love you to check out the girl's blogs and leave some love too!
During my class I got to teach a Heidi Swapp Memory File project to 60 fabulous ladies, initially my class went for 3 hours on the Friday night but I was so pleased to see so many girls working on it all weekend and so chuffed when they excitedly showed me their finished memory file.
 I can't leave without sharing another favourite photo- Gail and I along side another fabulous friend Kerryn , it was great to have 3 members of the Greatest View DT all together!
 

A weekend not to forget!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment