Thursday, April 11, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch - On the Diagonal

This is my second post today!

There's a great sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch - it's got a fun diagonal element on it!

I thought that I remembered the sketch exactly and I happily pulled out a set that I hadn't used yet - Papertrey's Mini Blooms.  I got it all done (actually I did it three times before I managed not to smudge or mess up an image) - then when I was posting it on the CTS blog - I realized that the sentiment was on the diagonal.  I know there is no rule that says you have to follow a sketch exactly - but a diagonal sentiment would have been fun!!

Hello There

I hope to see you playing along!!

  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Mini Blooms
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Melon Berry
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Melon Berry, Sweet Blush, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Limeade Ice
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Melon Berry button, Mini Blooms dies

No comments:

Post a Comment