Monday, February 11, 2013

You are Really Fabulous

There is a new set from The Alley Way Stamps called all about YOU.  My job as part of the design team is to show you a variety of samples, but for this set, I got totally hung up on one image - here and here - so I thought I had better branch out with a different saying from the same set...

Fabulous

The bird is from another new set - Tiny Treasures.

I haven't used the newest in-colors from Stampin' Up much at all - so I decided that I HAD to play along with this week's challenge at The Paper Players.


  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps all about YOU, tiny treasures
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petals CS, Midnight Muse dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Midnight Muse
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment