Thursday, February 21, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch with Fun Angles!!

This week's sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch! is a little bit different with a unique angle.


I used the sketch exactly as is but so many of the design team found that they were making it upright that they actually did the sketch that way too.


I had this diagonally striped embossing folder on my desk and decided it worked perfectly for an angled panel.  I just got the You die and stamp set from Simon Says Stamp and I thought that the embossed panels looked a little like a spotlight - so a little glitter and a gem and I have a special friend card!

Wonderful Friend

I hope you have fun with this sketch.  I found it to be just a little harder than the others - so I really look forward to seeing what you come up with!
  • Stamps: Simon Says Stamp You
  • Paper: black, white, Papertrey Ink Raspberry Fizz
  • Ink: black
  • Accessories: Simon Says Stamp You die, May Arts ribbon, Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter (on "you")
  • Challenges: Besides CAS(E) this Sketch, I have to thank CAS-ual Fridays because I was feeling a little lost on this sketch until the idea of black and white plus 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment