Sunday, February 3, 2013

Blue Snow Embossed DSP!!

I am squeezing in a card under the wire for Merry Monday.  This week is a tic tac toe and I am feeling quite impressed with myself because I went two directions - across the top row and down the left column!!

Merry Little Christmas


It is hard to see the dry embossing - I tried to keep a little shadow on the card, but it still isn't clear that there are two dry embossed lines running vertically on each side of the center images.

This is a card that falls in the category of...if I had all the time in the world I would re-do it!!  I love the layout, but...
If I could re-do this card, I would use a different blue.  The cardstock for Island Indigo looks so rich and I thought it would contrast perfectly with white.  But the ink and the dsp (at least coated with glitter) come up much darker.  If I were to remake this card, I would use a more vibrant blue!

  •  Stamps: Technique Tuesday Jingle All the Way
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Island Indigo dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Island Indigo
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up snowflake punch and silver cord, Martha Stewart Fine Crystal Glitter (adhered with a spray adhesive)


No comments:

Post a Comment