Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hey There! with CAS(E) this Sketch!

This is my second post today.  If you are here
for The Alley Way Stamps blog hop - it's just a post away!!


It's time for another fun sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!  I LOVE this one because I saw that I could use my new talk bubbles!!

Hey There


You will definitely have to click over to the CAS(E) this Sketch! blog - I am always in awe of how many different ideas come out of a simple sketch - butterflies and airplanes and there's even a mustache!

Then play along - I love seeing what everybody creates!!

(I'm also submitting this to the Simon Says Stamps challenge blog: Anything Goes.)
  • Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Talk Bubbles 2
  • Paper: Echo Park Scoot dsp, Stampin' Up Pacific Point
  • Ink: black
  • Accessories: Simon Says Stamp Talk Bubbles, misc twine


No comments:

Post a Comment