Sunday, February 10, 2013

This project called life

So I have jumped on the Project Life bandwagon, dont worry Im still scrapping my regular layouts as well, I just wanted to try it out this year and I love it!



My friend Chantalle created these FREEBIE "Back to school" printables, pop on over to her blog and down load them, tell her I said hi and she would love for you to her follow her too!

...and of course a perfect place to use a "school" flair from Greatest View!



I created a little flap using a cut up sleeve, My youngest came home with his first pieces of art work from kindy, they were too big to fit in my album so I took a photo of them and printed them out!



 
Another of the "back to School" printables
 

Im running a few weeks behind but I hope to try to catch up soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment