Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Welcome Baby

I don't have any current need for baby cards, but sometimes I just like playing with the "softness" of a baby card so the current challenge at The Paper Players called my name.

Welcome Baby
I have come a long ways in my card photography skills - but pastels and vanilla are still a huge problem for me.  I want to brighten up this picture, but when I try, it loses its softness so I left it somewhat gray and misty looking!!  (If I had all the time in the world, I would probably manually set the gray scale on my camera and about a million other fussy little things - but I'm learning to let go!!!)  Here's a more defined close-up.
Welcome Baby closeup

I am playing along with the The Paper Players.


And I used the sketch from this week's CAS(E) this Sketch! (Although the challenge ends in just a few hours!)


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Hearts a Flutter, Short and Sweet
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Going Gray, Versamark
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Antique Ivory Embossing powder, Hearts a Flutter dies, Vanilla Taffeta, Adorning Accents Edgelits and embossing, pearls, misc pink button



No comments:

Post a Comment