Thursday, February 21, 2013

three things Thursday: a kitchen tool, cukes, and my Coach cross body

It's been awhile since I wrote a three things Thursday post. Here are three things I'm loving right now.




On a girlfriends' getaway last fall, the condo we stayed at had this cool OXO Good Grips 2-Cup Angled Measuring Cup. We were most likely using it to make another batch of chocolate chip cookie dough cookies. :) What I love, is that it allows you to read the measurements right from the top, instead of the side--so cool. I also love the super pointy spout, so I bought a second one for filling my iron with water. I found mine at Target and have also seen them at Kohl's.


Okay, where have these mini cukes been all my life? I've seen them at Costco a million times and always pass them up. A few weeks ago, I was shopping for ingredients for a salad for our Sunday family dinner. The store was out of regular cucumbers, so I picked up a package of these. They are so much better than regular cucumbers! And they're seedless. The taste is very different from the larger version--kind of more earthy (?) with no bitterness. It's hard to describe. Give them a try if you haven't already, and let me know what you think.





 I love Coach purses. They are a big splurge for me, so it was the only thing I asked for this past Christmas. I ended up getting two--lucky girl!--because they were having such great sales at the new store in our area. This little Coach Pebbled Leather Front Pocket Swing Pack CrossBody Bag 45012 Black was one of them and I've used it probably as much--if not more--than the larger one I purchased.

I started looking for a cross body purse after the same girlfriends' trip I talked about earlier. We did a lot of shopping and I got tired of carrying around my big old bag. This one holds my wallet, phone, a pair of glasses, and some lip gloss comfortably. It allows for hands-free shopping, which is great when rifling through clothing racks or carrying bolts of fabric. And because it's right on me, I never have to set it down or in a cart, which is safer. I'm loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment